Saving You Money
Tax Planning Services in Singapore
Whitesleeves provides Tax Planning and Tax Services, where we will advise and update you on the individual and corporate tax matters so that your tax obligation is limited in the legal way.
Our Tax Services would include:
- Identifying tax incentive opportunities to maximize tax benefits
- Assisting with your income tax planning and structuring
- Preparing the tax computation to calculate the tax liability of company or individual.
- Filing the Form C for the company’s tax compliance and Form B or Form P for business.
- Submission of tax returns to IRAS (Inland Revenue Authority of Singapore).
- Assisting your company to verify the Notice of Assessment upon receipt from IRAS and solving any discrepancy from initial calculation.
- Submission of Estimated Chargeable Income (“ECI”) within 3 months from financial year end.
When would be a good time to submit my tax return?
- If your company's year end falls anytime during a particular year end, you would need to submit your tax during 30 November the following year.
- For example: Your company's year end is 31 March 2015. You would be required to submit your tax during 30 November 2016.
* However to be safe, consult our expert just to be sure.